Leave on for Landlord Program
Automatically keep electric and gas service going between tenants.
Our Leave on for Landlord program automatically puts service in your name when a tenant stops service.
- Power stays on for appointments with prospective tenants.
- An easy way to keep track of service for your rental properties online.
- Accounts are automatically taken out of your name when new tenants start service.
- No need for a service turn-on appointment. Your new tenants can move in when they’re ready.
- Email confirmation when tenants turn service off and an account is placed in your name.
If you’re not enrolled in the Leave on for Landlord program, electric and/or gas service for the unit/property will be turned off when a tenant closes their account. Service will only be restored when the landlord or new tenant opens an account. For accounts with gas service, a safety inspection will be required before turn on.
Enroll your properties in three easy steps by logging in to My Account.Log In
was this information helpful?