Dynamic Load Management Request for Proposals
Please submit your bid to provide Demand Response through long-term contracts. This first year’s competitive procurement is open to bids for both 2021 and 2022, with a term period of between three and five years.
Annual competitive procurements will be conducted in future years.
Please refer to these guides when preparing your bid submission:
- Con Edison Commercial Demand Response Program Guidelines (PDF)
- Con Edison 2020 Call Windows, Maps and Tier 2 Network List (PDF)
- Con Edison Customer Baseline Load Procedure (PDF)
- Uniform Business Practices for Distributed Energy Resource Suppliers (PDF)
- Meter Upgrade Manual (PDF)
- Con Edison Schedule For Electricity Service (Rider T and Rider AC) (PDF)
- Term- and Auto-DLM Order Issued September 17, 2020 (PDF)
- Request for Clarification Issued October 19, 2020 (PDF)
- Storage Order Issued December 13, 2018 (PDF)
was this information helpful?