Dynamic Load Management Request for Proposals
The 2021 and 2022 requests for proposals are now closed for the Term- and Auto-Dynamic Load Management Programs. These programs give participants the opportunity to sign long-term contracts to provide Demand Response.
Annual procurements will likely be conducted for future years.
Please refer to these guides when preparing your bid submission:
- Con Edison Commercial Demand Response Program Guidelines (PDF)
- Con Edison 2020 Call Windows, Maps and Tier 2 Network List (PDF)
- Con Edison Customer Baseline Load Procedure (PDF)
- Uniform Business Practices for Distributed Energy Resource Suppliers (PDF)
- Meter Upgrade Manual (PDF)
- Con Edison Schedule For Electricity Service (Rider T and Rider AC) (PDF)
- Term- and Auto-DLM Order Issued September 17, 2020 (PDF)
- Request for Clarification Issued October 19, 2020 (PDF)
- Storage Order Issued December 13, 2018 (PDF)
was this information helpful?