Blue and Yellow Books
- A Customer Guide to Electrical Service Installation – Electric Blue Book (PDF)
- A Customer Guide to Natural Gas Service Installation – Gas Yellow Book (PDF) - Outlines specifications and requirements relating to the connection and use of natural gas supplied from Con Edison’s system. The book contains the minimum acceptable standards for gas piping and gas appliance installation necessary to ensure the safe and satisfactory utilization of natural gas by our customers. Additional requirements may need to be followed.
- Aggregated Westchester Single Family Home Energy Data: Gas and Electric Data (EXCEL), Electric Only Data (EXCEL) These datasets display anonymized, aggregated gas and/or electric consumption for single-family homes with similar physical characteristic in Westchester County. Energy efficiency and electrification solution providers and researchers can use the data to understand monthly energy consumption statistics for different types of homes and provide useful insights to accelerate New York State’s clean energy transition. To create these datasets, Con Edison matched over 45,000 utility accounts to publicly available Westchester Tax Parcel data to overlay 2019 energy consumption with home characteristics such as square footage and home age. To preserve customer privacy and comply with NYS Public Service Commission data privacy standards, homes were then aggregated into segments—311 for dual electric and gas customers, and 96 for electric only customers. The file also contains a data dictionary.
- Aggregated Monroe County Single Family Home Energy Data An aggregated, anonymized dataset for more than 55,000 properties with observed average annual energy consumption over a 2-year period—from August 2017 through July 2019. This data is provided by NYSERDA and published at New York’s Open Data site.
- Annual Elevated Gas Pressure Inspection Instructions
- Gift Policy (PDF)
- Information Guide for Installing High Tension Service (PDF)
- Instructions for Using the Project Center’s Customer To-Do List (PDF)
- Project Center User Guide (PDF)
- User Registration Guide (PDF)
- Steam (PDF)
- Transformer Vault Placement & Space Requirements (PDF)
- Utility Map Request System
- What Contractors Must Know (PDF)
- Important Information Regarding the Use of PVC
- Second Inspection of PE Joints (PDF) - Previously know as "Peer" Inspection
- Call 811 Before You Dig
- Restrictions For Installation Of Emergency Back-up Generators
was this information helpful?