Savings for Commercial and Industrial Customers
How the Commercial and Industrial Program Can Help Your Business
- You’ll be able to afford state-of-the-art, energy efficient equipment that can improve your building operations while saving energy and money.
- Incentives create new opportunities. Reinvest money saved back into your business where you need it most.
- Energy efficient buildings are more marketable.
- Enhance your brand’s image by becoming a leader in sustainability.
See How These Incentives Have Helped Customers Like You
- Large Office Building Variable Frequency Drive Case Study (PDF)
- Community Center Lighting Case Study (PDF) and Testimonial (Video)
- University Steam Trap Case Study (PDF)
Ways to Save
|Prescriptive Rebate*||Custom Rebate|
Receive a fixed incentive rate for installing energy efficient equipment including:
Install a custom project to receive incentives based on the annual kWh or therms saved.
*Prescriptive incentive rates can be found in the Program Manual.
How to Apply
- Read the Commercial and Industrial Program Manual for complete customer and participating contractor eligibility requirements.
- Complete an application.
- For the prescriptive rebate, please include any applicable tools and forms with your application.
Please review and reference the program tools, forms, and technical guidelines when completing your application.
Limited-Time Bonus Incentives for 2021
Natural Gas Bonus Incentives
- Custom natural gas incentives increased by $1 per therm
- Custom natural gas projects cost cap increased to 85%
- Steam trap replacement projects cost cap increased to 85%
- Pipe insulation projects cost cap increased to 85%
- Submit your project application package by July 31, 2021
- Finish installation and submit the required completion documents by September 30, 2021
- Post inspection must be passed by October 31, 2021, confirming you installed the approved scope of work
Electric Bonus Incentives
- LED lighting and retrofit kits incentives increased by up to 25%
- Lighting for gut renovations incentives increased by up to 20%
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs) incentives increased by up to 30%
- Custom electric projects incentives increased by up to 10%
- Submit your project application package by May 7, 2021*
- Finish installation and submit the required completion documents by June 30, 2021
- Post-inspection must be passed by July 30, 2021 confirming you installed the approved scope of work.
*Submission deadline has been extended from the previous deadline of April 30, 2021
was this information helpful?