Receive Instant Lighting Incentives
What are the benefits of LED lighting?
- Longevity On average, LEDs last up to 15 years, helping you save on replacement and maintenance costs.
- Quality Instant-on lighting does not flicker or hum.
- Energy Efficiency While a standard bulb costs about $7 a year to power, LED bulbs will run you just $1.
- Color and Appearance LEDs are available in a wide range of natural light colors that illuminate any space or product display beautifully.
- Optimized Energy Use 90% of the electricity used by standard bulbs produces heat, while only 10% produces light. LEDs keep their cool and utilize electricity for light output (lumens) exclusively. They provide the same level of brightness as standard bulbs while consuming far less energy (watts).
- Versatility LED bulbs come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and most are compatible with dimmers.
How to Get Discounted LEDs
Select a participating contractor. Your contractor will help you choose eligible ENERGY STAR & DesignLights Consortium LED lamps, fixtures, and retrofit kits to reduce costs and make your building more energy efficient.
View Eligible Incentives (PDF)
You’ll receive your discount instantly when you make your purchase through a participating contractor. All purchases are subject to inspection. Spare lamps, fixtures, and retrofit kits are not eligible for discounts.