Savings for Commercial and Industrial Customers
How the Commercial and Industrial Program Can Help Your Business
- You’ll be able to afford state-of-the-art, energy efficient equipment that can improve your building operations while saving energy and money.
- Incentives create new opportunities. Reinvest money saved back into your business where you need it most.
- Energy efficient buildings are more marketable.
- Enhance your brand’s image by becoming a leader in sustainability.
- Ensure your building stays up to code with local laws. Learn more.
See How These Incentives Have Helped Customers Like You
- Manufacturing Company Barrel Mixer Upgrade Case Study (PDF)
- Large Office Building Variable Frequency Drive Case Study (PDF)
- Community Center Lighting Case Study (PDF) and Testimonial (Video)
- University Steam Trap Case Study (PDF)
- Commercial Office Tower Chiller Plant and Building Management System Upgrade Case Study (PDF) and Testimonial (Video)
Ways to Save
|Prescriptive Incentive*||Custom Incentive|
Receive a fixed incentive rate for installing energy efficient equipment including:
Install a custom project to receive incentives based on the annual kWh or therms saved.
*Prescriptive incentive rates can be found in the Program Manual.
Additional Incentives Available
- Greater Savings for Brooklyn and Queens Businesses If your business is in Brooklyn or Queens, you may qualify for special offers and bonus incentives. Your participating contractor will let you know if you qualify.
Limited Time Bonus Incentives
Incentive updates include:
- Building Envelope:
- Electric increase up to 10%
- Steam increase up to 10%
- Therms increase up to 10%
- Waste Heat Recovery:
- Electric increase up to 11%
- Therms increase up to 12%
- Advanced Controls for Heating Electrification:
- Electric increase up to 11%
- Submit your project application package between January 1, 2023 and May 1, 2023
- You must finish the installation and submit the required paperwork by September 30, 2023
- You must pass our post inspection by October 31, 2023, confirming you installed the approved scope of work
Note: Bonus incentives can be applied to existing projects that meet the above deadlines.
How to Apply
- Read the Commercial and Industrial Program Manual for complete customer and participating contractor eligibility requirements.
- Complete an application.
- For the prescriptive incentive, please include any applicable tools and forms with your application.
Please review and reference the program tools, forms, and technical guidelines when completing your application.
Get Information About Saving Energy
Not sure where to start? Give us your contact information and one of our experts will be in touch.contact us
Program Tools, Forms, and Technical Guidelines
Review and reference these detailed guides when completing your application.SEE TOOLS AND GUIDES
Become a Participating Contractor
Register to access the Incentive Navigator, estimator, pre-inspection scheduler, and project portal.REGISTER NOW
Heat Pump Incentives
Improve your bottom line by investing in clean, low-maintenance heat pump technology.GET SAVINGS
Located in Brooklyn or Queens? You could qualify for special offers.learn more
was this information helpful?