Save With Energy Efficiency Upgrades
You Have Two Ways to Participate
Prescriptive Rebate Pathway
Earn cash by installing energy efficient equipment, including:
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Lighting and Lighting Controls
Custom Rebate Pathway
Electric incentives are offered at $0.30 per kWh and $1,200 per kW. Gas incentives are offered at $2 per therm. Payments are based on kWh and therm savings.
How to Apply
- Read the Commercial and Industrial Program Manual for complete customer and participating contractor eligibility requirements.
- Complete an application.
- For the Prescriptive Rebate pathway, be sure to include the latest version of Electric or Gas tool (version 19.2.1). For the Custom Rebate pathway, refer to our program manual and technical guidelines.
|All Custom Measures||New Refrigerated Display Case|
|Building Automation System/Energy Management Systems|
|Extended Life||Variable Speed Domestic Water Booster Pump System|
We’re offering enhanced incentives on a temporary basis for projects completed by October 31, 2019.
Higher incentives are available for:
- LED Lighting Fixtures
- Prescriptive Variable Frequency Drives
- Anti-sweat door heater controls
- Custom Gas measures
- Steam Trap Repair
Please submit your project application between June 1, 2019 and September 30, 2019.
You’ll need to submit your completion documents no later than October 31 and pass our post inspection confirming you’ve installed the approved scope of work by November 15.
was this information helpful?