Save With Energy Efficiency Upgrades
You Have Two Ways to Participate
Prescriptive Rebate Pathway
Earn cash by installing energy efficient equipment, including:
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Lighting and Lighting Controls
Custom Rebate Pathway
Custom projects are eligible to receive incentives based on kWh or therms saved.
How to Apply
- Read the Commercial and Industrial Program Manual for complete customer and participating contractor eligibility requirements
- Complete an application
- For the prescriptive rebate, please include any applicable tools and forms with your application.
Prescriptive Rebate Tools and Forms
- Electric Measure Tool version 20.2
- Gas Measure Tool
- Steam Trap Survey version 20.3
- Pipe Insulation Survey version 20.3
- Elevator Modernization Estimator
- Boiler Clean and Tune-Up Calculator
For detailed information about measure requirements, refer to our program manual.
Limited-Time Bonus Installation Incentives
We’re offering bonus installation incentives for projects completed by November 15, 2020.
Bonus installation incentives apply to:
- LED Lighting Increased incentives by up to 50%
- VFD Increased incentives by up to 30%
- Steam Trap Repair Cost cap will increase from 70% to 85% of the project cost
- Pipe Insulation Cost cap will increase from 70% to 85% of the project cost
How to Qualify and Apply for Bonus Incentives
- Submit project application package before September 30, 2020
- Finish installation and submit required completion documents by November 15, and pass our post inspection by November 30, confirming you installed the approved scope of work
Use our detailed technical guidelines to help you complete your application for projects that include custom measures
was this information helpful?