Savings for Commercial and Industrial Customers
How the Commercial and Industrial Program Can Help Your Business
- You’ll be able to afford state-of-the-art, energy efficient equipment that can improve your building operations while saving energy and money.
- Incentives create new opportunities. Reinvest money saved back into your business where you need it most.
- Energy efficient buildings are more marketable.
- Enhance your brand’s image by becoming a leader in sustainability.
- Ensure your building stays up to code with local laws. Learn more.
See How These Incentives Have Helped Customers Like You
- Manufacturing Company Barrel Mixer Upgrade Case Study (PDF)
- Large Office Building Variable Frequency Drive Case Study (PDF)
- Community Center Lighting Case Study (PDF) and Testimonial (Video)
- University Steam Trap Case Study (PDF)
- Commercial Office Tower Chiller Plant and Building Management System Upgrade Case Study (PDF) and Testimonial (Video)
Ways to Save
|Prescriptive Incentive*||Custom Incentive|
Receive a fixed incentive rate for installing energy efficient equipment including:
Install a custom project to receive incentives based on the annual kWh or therms saved.
*Prescriptive incentive rates can be found in the Program Manual.
Additional Incentives Available
- Greater Savings for Brooklyn and Queens Businesses If your business is in Brooklyn or Queens, you may qualify for special offers and bonus incentives. Your participating contractor will let you know if you qualify. Bonus incentives are available in the Jamaica program area for new applications on or after June 1, 2023.
How to Apply
- Read the Commercial and Industrial Program Manual for complete customer and participating contractor eligibility requirements.
- Complete an application.
- For the prescriptive incentive, please include any applicable tools and forms with your application.
Please review and reference the program tools, forms, and technical guidelines when completing your application.
All measures, incentives, and program rules are subject to change at the discretion of Con Edison without prior written notification