Save With Energy Efficiency Upgrades
We offer cash incentives for installing energy efficient electric and gas equipment. These upgrades can reduce your business’ energy use, which saves maintenance cost, improving your bottom line.
You Have Two Ways to Participate
Gas and electric customers have two options available: the Prescriptive Rebate pathway and the Custom Rebate pathway.
Prescriptive Rebate Pathway
Earn cash by installing energy efficient equipment, including:
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Lighting and Lighting Controls
Custom Rebate Pathway
Electric incentives are offered at $0.30 per kWh and $1,200 per kW. Gas incentives are offered at $2 per therm. Payments are based on kWh and therm savings.
How To Apply
To get started, determine your project’s eligibility and pathway, complete a short application package.
- Read the Commercial and Industrial Program Manual for complete customer and participating contractor eligibility requirements.
- Complete an application.
- For the Prescriptive Rebate pathway, be sure to include the Electric or Gas tool.
For the Custom Rebate pathway, refer to our technical guidelines below:
|All Custom Measures||New Refrigerated Display Case|
|Building Automation System/Energy Management Systems|
|Extended Life||Variable Speed Domestic Water Booster Pump System|
We’re offering enhanced incentives on a temporary basis for projects completed by October 31, 2019.
Higher incentives apply to the following types of measures:
- LED Lighting Fixtures - Double the current incentive per fixture.
- Prescriptive VFDs - Incentive rate of $0.25 per kWh saved, plus a project cost cap increase from 50 to 70 percent.
- Anti-sweat door heater controls - Incentive will increase from $25 to $50 per door.
- Custom Gas measures - Increase from $2 to $3 per therm saved.
- Steam Trap Repair – Cost cap will increase from 50 to 70 percent project cost, including survey costs.
Please submit your project application between June 1, 2019 and September 30, 2019.
You’ll need to submit your completion documents no later than October 31 and pass our post inspection confirming you’ve installed the approved scope of work by November 15.
If you would like to become a participating contractor, or are simply looking for one, please visit our contractor page. Learn more about tools, promotions and incentives available to you as a Participating Contractor by visiting our Incentive Navigator.
Contact UsContact Us
was this information helpful?