Save With Energy Efficiency Upgrades
You Have Two Ways to Participate
Prescriptive Rebate Pathway
Earn cash by installing energy efficient equipment, including:
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Lighting and Lighting Controls
Custom Rebate Pathway
Custom projects are eligible to receive incentives based on kWh or therms saved.
How to Apply
- Read the Commercial and Industrial Program Manual for complete customer and participating contractor eligibility requirements
- Complete an application
- For the prescriptive rebate, please include any applicable tools and forms with your application.
Prescriptive Rebate Tools and Forms
- Electric Measure Tool version 20.2
- Gas Measure Tool
- Steam Trap Survey version 21.0
- Pipe Insulation Survey version 21.0
- Elevator Modernization Estimator version 21.1
- Boiler Clean and Tune-Up Calculator version 21.0
- Lighting Audit Tool version 21.0
For detailed information about measure requirements, refer to our program manual.
Limited Time Bonus Incentives for 2021
For a limited time, we’re offering bonus installation incentives for projects completed by June 30, 2021.
Bonus installation incentives apply to:
- LED lighting and retrofit kits increased incentives by up to 25%
- Lighting for gut renovations increased incentives by up to 20%
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs) increased incentives by up to 30%
- Custom electric projects increased incentives by up to 10%
How to Qualify and Apply for Bonus Incentives
- Submit your project application package between Dec 1, 2020 and April 30, 2021.
- You must finish installation and submit the required completion documents by June 30. You must then pass our post inspection by July 30, confirming you installed the approved scope of work.
Use our detailed technical guidelines to help you complete your application for projects that include custom measures
was this information helpful?