Savings for Commercial and Industrial Customers
How the Commercial and Industrial Program Can Help Your Business
- You’ll be able to afford state-of-the-art, energy efficient equipment that can improve your building operations while saving energy and money.
- Incentives create new opportunities. Reinvest money saved back into your business where you need it most.
- Energy efficient buildings are more marketable.
- Enhance your brand’s image by becoming a leader in sustainability.
- Ensure your building stays up to code with local laws. Learn more.
See How These Incentives Have Helped Customers Like You
- Manufacturing Company Barrel Mixer Upgrade Case Study (PDF)
- Large Office Building Variable Frequency Drive Case Study (PDF)
- Community Center Lighting Case Study (PDF) and Testimonial (Video)
- University Steam Trap Case Study (PDF)
- Commercial Office Tower Chiller Plant and Building Management System Upgrade Case Study (PDF) and Testimonial (Video)
New Lighting Incentives Coming Soon
Starting this fall, new incentives will give you greater flexibility for lighting upgrade projects. Simplified offerings help you maximize your incentive and increase the amount of savings in your facility.
- Eligibility will be based on minimum wattage reduction instead of one-for-one replacement.
- There will be one incentive price for each type of proposed fixture or retrofit replacement.
- New lighting incentives will supersede current one-for-one replacement lighting offerings. All existing projects submitted prior to launch will be grandfathered into their existing incentive offer.
Ways to Save
|Prescriptive Rebate*||Custom Rebate|
Receive a fixed incentive rate for installing energy efficient equipment including:
Install a custom project to receive incentives based on the annual kWh or therms saved.
*Prescriptive incentive rates can be found in the Program Manual.
How to Apply
- Read the Commercial and Industrial Program Manual for complete customer and participating contractor eligibility requirements.
- Complete an application.
- For the prescriptive rebate, please include any applicable tools and forms with your application.
Please review and reference the program tools, forms, and technical guidelines when completing your application.
was this information helpful?