Save With Energy Efficiency Upgrades
You Have Two Ways to Participate
Prescriptive Rebate Pathway
Earn cash by installing energy efficient equipment, including:
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Lighting and Lighting Controls
Custom Rebate Pathway
Custom projects are eligible to receive incentives based on kWh or therms saved.
How to Apply
- Read the Commercial and Industrial Program Manual for complete customer and participating contractor eligibility requirements.
- Complete an application.
- For the Prescriptive Rebate pathway, be sure to include the latest version of Electric (version 20.1) or Gas (version 20.1) tool. For the Custom Rebate pathway, refer to our program manual and technical guidelines.
- For Steam Traps and Pipe Insulation rebates, use the Steam Trap Survey and Insulation Survey. For detailed information about measure requirements, refer to our program manual.
- For Elevator Modernization rebates use the Elevator Modernization Estimator. For detailed information about measure requirements, refer to our program manual.
|All Custom Measures||Commercial Refrigerated Display Cases|
|Building Automation System/Energy Management Systems|
|Extended Life||Sample Project Information Template
|Data Center Equipment|
was this information helpful?