Savings for Commercial and Industrial Customers
How the Commercial and Industrial Program Can Help Your Business
- You’ll be able to afford state-of-the-art, energy efficient equipment that can improve your building operations while saving energy and money.
- Incentives create new opportunities. Reinvest money saved back into your business where you need it most.
- Energy efficient buildings are more marketable.
- Enhance your brand’s image by becoming a leader in sustainability.
See How These Incentives Have Helped Customers Like You
- Large Office Building Variable Frequency Drive Case Study (PDF)
- Community Center Lighting Case Study (PDF) and Testimonial (Video)
- University Steam Trap Case Study (PDF)
Ways to Save
|Prescriptive Rebate*||Custom Rebate|
Receive a fixed incentive rate for installing energy efficient equipment including:
Install a custom project to receive incentives based on the annual kWh or therms saved.
*Prescriptive incentive rates can be found in the Program Manual.
How to Apply
- Read the Commercial and Industrial Program Manual for complete customer and participating contractor eligibility requirements.
- Complete an application.
- For the prescriptive rebate, please include any applicable tools and forms with your application.
Please review and reference the program tools, forms, and technical guidelines when completing your application.
Limited-Time Bonus Incentives for 2021
Natural Gas Bonus Incentives
- Custom natural gas incentives increased by $1 per therm
- Custom natural gas projects cost cap increased to 85%
- Steam trap replacement projects cost cap increased to 85%
- Pipe insulation projects cost cap increased to 85%
- Submit your project application package by July 31, 2021
- Finish installation and submit the required completion documents by September 30, 2021
- Post inspection must be passed by October 31, 2021, confirming you installed the approved scope of work
Electric Bonus Incentives
We are no longer accepting applications for our 2021 Electric Bonus Incentives. If you submitted an application package prior to the deadline of May 7, 2021, please refer to our project requirements.
Electric bonus incentive project requirements:
- Finish installation and submit the required completion documents by June 30, 2021.
- Post-inspection must be passed by July 30, 2021 confirming you installed the approved scope of work.
was this information helpful?