Save With Energy Efficiency Upgrades
You Have Two Ways to Participate
Prescriptive Rebate Pathway
Earn cash by installing energy efficient equipment, including:
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Lighting and Lighting Controls
Custom Rebate Pathway
Custom projects are eligible to receive incentives based on kWh or therms saved.
How to Apply
- Read the Commercial and Industrial Program Manual for complete customer and participating contractor eligibility requirements
- Complete an application
- For the prescriptive rebate, please include any applicable tools and forms with your application.
Prescriptive Rebate Tools and Forms
For detailed information about measure requirements, refer to our program manual.
Limited-Time Bonus Installation Incentives
We’re offering bonus installation incentives for projects completed by November 15, 2020. Bonus installation incentives apply to:
- LED Lighting incentives increased by up to 50%
- VFD incentives increased by up to 30%
- Steam Trap Repair project cost cap increased from 70% to 85%
- Pipe Insulation project cost cap increased from 70% to 85%
Use our detailed technical guidelines to help you complete your application for projects that include custom measures
was this information helpful?