Energy Service Company Electronic Data Interchange
All energy service companies participating in our service territory must be electronic data interchange-certified by completing Phase III testing. Testing includes the exchange of connectivity information, submission of a statement of electronic data interchange readiness, connectivity testing, and transaction set testing.
- Con Edison Connectivity Profile (PDF)—Find Con Edison's profile settings and test coordinators' contact information.
- Energy Service Company/Marketer Connectivity Profile Template (PDF)—Fill in all contact and electronic data interchange information requested.
- Guide to Connectivity Testing at Con Edison (PDF)—Check your connectivity with Con Edison.
- Statement of Electronic Data Interchange Readiness (PDF)—Sign and submit an original copy of the statement of electronic data interchange readiness to Con Edison, prior to Phase III certification testing.
- Testing Overview (PDF)—Outlines the scope, approach, timing, and requirements for Phase III electronic data interchange certification testing with Con Edison.
- 248 Account Assignment (PDF)
- 568 Account Receivables Advisement (PDF)
- 810 Invoice for Utility Rate Ready (PDF)
- 814 Change (PDF)
- 814 Drop (PDF)
- 814 Enrollment (PDF)
- 814 History (PDF)
- 814 Reinstatement (PDF)
- 820 Remittance Advice for Utility Consolidated Billing Models (PDF)
- 824 Application Advice (PDF)
- 867 Historical Consumption (PDF)
- 867 Gas Profile (PDF)
- 867 Monthly Usage (PDF)
was this information helpful?