Contact Building & Remodeling Energy Services
Find Your Energy Services Representative
- Manhattan Retail Energy Services (PDF)
- Manhattan Major Energy Services (PDF)
- Brooklyn & Queens Retail Energy Services (PDF)
- Brooklyn & Queens Major Energy Services (PDF)
- Staten Island Retail—Major Energy Services (PDF)
- Bronx—Westchester Major Energy Services (PDF)
- Bronx—Westchester Retail Energy Services (PDF)
Follow Up With Energy Services
If you have contacted Energy Services and haven’t been contacted within two business days, send an email to management distribution:
- Retail Jobs—dl‐firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major Jobs—dl‐email@example.com
In the Subject Field of your email, please include:
- Job Number (MC-####)
In the Body of your email, please include:
- Name of the signatory on the acknowledgment letter (District Manager or Customer Project Manager)
- Contact name and phone number
- Your question
3. Please allow two business days for a response to your email. If there’s no response, contact the Department Manager directly:
was this information helpful?
Con Edison’s Standards of Business Conduct prohibits Con Edison employees, contractors, and employees’ family members from accepting gifts or gratuities from anyone who does business with us, such as customers or business associates. Gifts include, but aren't limited to, items such as candy, fruit baskets, flowers, tickets, cash gift cards, gratuities and tips, or donations to charities on behalf of an employee.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Ethics Helpline at 1-855-FOR-ETHX (1-855-367 -3849) or email us at FORETHX@coned.com. Contacts by phone may be made anonymously.