Contact Building & Remodeling Energy Services
Ask a Question
Read the guide to learn how to submit an inquiry through Project Center using Ask a Question.
Find Your Energy Services Representative
If you have a general new business question, you can reach us from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Manhattan Retail Energy Services (PDF)
- Manhattan Major Energy Services (PDF)
- Brooklyn & Queens Retail Energy Services (PDF)
- Brooklyn & Queens Major Energy Services (PDF)
- Staten Island Retail—Major Energy Services (PDF)
- Bronx—Westchester Major Energy Services (PDF)
- Bronx—Westchester Retail Energy Services (PDF)
Follow Up With Energy ServicesIf you have contacted Energy Services and haven’t been contacted within two business days, send an email to management distribution:
- Retail Jobs—dl‐email@example.com
- Major Jobs—dl‐firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Subject Field of your email, please include:
- Job Number (MC-####)
In the Body of your email, please include:
- Name of the signatory on the acknowledgment letter (District Manager or Customer Project Manager)
- Contact name and phone number
- Your question
Con Edison’s Standards of Business Conduct prohibits Con Edison employees, contractors, and employees’ family members from accepting gifts or gratuities from anyone who does business with us, such as customers or business associates. Gifts include, but aren't limited to, items such as candy, fruit baskets, flowers, tickets, cash gift cards, gratuities and tips, or donations to charities on behalf of an employee.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Ethics Helpline at 1-855-FOR-ETHX (1-855-367 -3849) or email us at FORETHX@coned.com. Contacts by phone may be made anonymously.