Receive Instant Lighting Incentives
What are the benefits of LED lighting?
- Longevity On average, LEDs last up to 15 years, helping you save on replacement and maintenance costs.
- Quality Instant-on lighting does not flicker or hum.
- Energy Efficiency While a standard bulb costs about $7 a year to power, LED bulbs will run you just $1.
- Color and Appearance LEDs are available in a wide range of natural light colors that illuminate any space or product display beautifully.
- Optimized Energy Use 90% of the electricity used by standard bulbs produces heat, while only 10% produces light. LEDs keep their cool and utilize electricity for light output (lumens) exclusively. They provide the same level of brightness as standard bulbs while consuming far less energy (watts).
- Versatility LED bulbs come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and most are compatible with dimmers.
How to Get Discounted LEDs
Select a participating contractor. Your contractor will help you choose eligible ENERGY STAR & DesignLights Consortium LED lamps, fixtures, and retrofit kits to reduce costs and make your building more energy efficient.
View Eligible Incentives (PDF)
Limited Time Bonus Incentives
Save up to 25% more on lighting from June 1 through October 31, 2023.* Don’t miss out on this special opportunity to save big all summer long.
View Bonus Incentives (PDF)
You’ll receive your discount instantly when you make your purchase through a participating contractor. All purchases are subject to inspection. Spare lamps, fixtures, and retrofit kits are not eligible for discounts.
Become a Participating Contractor
Ready to partner with customers interested in making the switch to LEDs?SIGN UP