Medium- and Heavy-Duty Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Program
To encourage the development of DCFC infrastructure for fleets, we are offering incentives that can cover up to 85% of the eligible costs, with a maximum of $1.2 million per participant. We will accept applications through 2025.
Eligible costs include traditional distribution infrastructure, such as step-down transformers, overhead service lines, and utility meters.
Con Edison’s incentives cover a portion of gird upgrades. Customers are required to pay the remaining balance.
To be eligible, you must:
- Receive, or plan to receive, service from Con Edison
- Install DCFC chargers at your site
- Provide charging for vehicles over 10,000 lbs. gross vehicle weight
- Cover the utility-side upgrade costs not covered by the incentive
For more details on program eligibility, budget availability, and how to participate, please email us.
Want to save even more? You can stack your medium- and heavy-duty EV charging infrastructure program savings with these additional incentives:
- Con Edison Smart Charging Rewards Earn unlimited cash rewards for charging during off-peak times and get valuable data about your charging habits.
- New York State Tax Credit for Public and Workplace Charging Get a tax credit of up to $5,000 for the purchase and installation of an electric vehicle charging station through the end of 2022.
- New York State's Truck Voucher Incentive and New York City Clean Trucks Funding is available for the replacement of older, diesel-fueled vehicles.
Fleet and Electric Vehicle Charging Cost Calculator
Estimate your fuel cost savings and choose the most cost-effective rate for your business.LEARN MORE
Project Center Application and Resources
Get access to the engineering application, helpful guides and other resources for contractors who install EV chargersfind resources