Applications & Affidavits
The case representative may require these additional documents for specific projects (e.g. a gas integrity test or turn-on affidavit).
- Application for a New Account (PDF)
- Alternate Sleeve Inspection & Sleeve Installation Affidavit Form (PDF)
- Gas Integrity Test and Turn-On Affidavit Service Restoration Repair (PDF page 67)
- Gas Integrity Test and Turn-On Affidavit Service Restoration Repair—Buildings with Risers (PDF)
- New York City Pressure Test Verification Affidavit (Meter Piping) (PDF page 68)
- Westchester County Pressure Test Verification Affidavit (Distribution Piping) (PDF page 69)
- Westchester County Pressure Test Verification Affidavit (Meter Piping) (PDF page )
- Welder Affidavit (PDF page 71)
- Certificate of Compliance (PDF page 72)
- Request for Waiver-Min Insulation Standard (PDF page 73)
- PE Plastic Joint Fusion/Customer Property | Visual Inspection (PDF page 73)
Electric, Gas, and Steam Service Requirements
To ensure safety and reliability, we require all our contractors to follow specific requirements. Our electric, gas, and steam service manuals contain general procedures, standards, and specifications.
Inspection and Emergency Checklists
Contractors can submit this collection of documents to indicate that the customer site is ready for an inspection. The interim checklist is required for a pre-construction-ready inspection, and the final checklist is required before service is ready to be energized.
- Interim Gas Inspection Checklist (PDF page 78)
- Final Gas Inspection Checklist (PDF page 79)
- Overhead Electric Inspection Checklist (PDF page 84)
- Underground Electric Inspection Checklist (PDF page 83)
- Customer Emergency Generator Requirements Checklist (PDF)
- A Customer Guide to Electrical Service Installation—Electric Blue Book (PDF)
- A Customer Guide to Natural Gas Service Installation—Gas Yellow Book (PDF) - updated August 4, 2017
- Annual Elevated Gas Pressure Inspection Instructions
- Gift Policy (PDF)
- Information Guide for Installing High Tension Service (PDF)
- Instructions for Using the Project Center’s Customer To-Do List (PDF)
- Project Center User Guide (PDF)
- Steam (PDF)
- Transformer Vault Placement & Space Requirements (PDF)
- Utility Map Request System
- What Contractors Must Know (PDF)
- Important Information Regarding the Use of PVC
was this information helpful?
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Ethics Helpline at 1-855-FOR-ETHX (1-855-367 -3849) or email us at FORETHX@coned.com. Contacts by phone may be made anonymously.