Request for Proposals
Licensed real estate brokerage firms that have demonstrated experience in select property submarkets together with the infrastructure and personnel to represent and advise Con Edison regarding the marketing and prospective disposition of the properties are encouraged to submit proposals.
- The respondent, its designated principal broker, and other key real estate professionals that it proposes be assigned to the work must be licensed real estate brokers and/or salespersons in New York state.
- The respondent and its principal broker must have a minimum of ten years of experience and a proven track record providing broker services consistent with the zoned lots within a select area or similar markets.
- Each of the key real estate professionals assigned to the work must have a minimum of seven years of experience in his or her area of expertise. All other assigned professionals must have a minimum of five years of experience in their areas of expertise.
- The designated team must be fully familiar with the laws and practices applicable to select real estate matters, including relevant land use and zoning requirements within the area’s submarket.
- Preference will be given to respondents with a history of successfully selling properties that are subject to New York State Public Service Commission Section 70 law requirements.
Please find proposal submission instructions and specific requirements in the property listings below.
345, 347, 349 & 351 South 9th Avenue, Mount Vernon, New York
Proposals due, December 15, 2017
was this information helpful?