Con Edison to Webcast Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Presentation on August 26
Consolidated Edison’s corporate leadership will make an Environmental, Social, and Governance presentation on Wednesday, August 26 at 11:00 am Eastern Time. The presentation will be followed by a question and answer session.
Presenters from the company’s senior leadership will include:
- John McAvoy, Chairman, President and CEO, Consolidated Edison, Inc., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- Timothy Cawley, President, Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- Robert Sanchez, President and Chief Executive Officer, Orange & Rockland Utilities, Inc.
- Robert Hoglund, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Consolidated Edison, Inc. and Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- Mary Kelly, Senior Vice President, Corporate Shared Services, Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
The live webcast and replay will be available at https://wsw.com/webcast/cc/ed2. The link also will be posted at the Con Edison Investor Relations website at https://investor.conedison.com/presentations-webcasts.
Consolidated Edison, Inc. is one of the nation's largest investor-owned energy-delivery companies, with approximately $13 billion in annual revenues and $59 billion in assets. The company provides a wide range of energy-related products and services to its customers through the following subsidiaries: Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (CECONY), a regulated utility providing electric, gas and steam service in New York City and Westchester County, New York; Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc. (O&R), a regulated utility serving customers in a 1,300-square-mile-area in southeastern New York State and northern New Jersey; Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, Inc., which through its subsidiaries develops, owns and operates renewable and energy infrastructure projects and provides energy-related products and services to wholesale and retail customers; and Con Edison Transmission, Inc., which through its subsidiaries invests in electric and natural gas transmission projects.