Applying for Private Generation Interconnection
Interconnection Forms and Documentation (<5 MW)
The New York State Standardized Interconnection Requirements (Appendix F) describe all information needed to complete your application. Please review them to avoid delay on your project.
Upload all applications and project information through Con Edison's Project Center.
- Solar Interconnection Application Process Overview (PDF)
- Customer authorization letter (PDF)
- Standardized Contract, Appendix A, page 68 (PDF)
- If you are installing an inverter-based system: Appendix B, page 76 (PDF)
- If you are installing a non-inverter based system: Appendix C, page 78 (PDF)
- All technical drawings and equipment specifications as required
- Contractor Certification for Verification Test (PDF) for self-certified PV system of 50 kW or less
Service and Rate Application Forms
- Net metering, going on standby, or buy-back: General Rules Form G, page 58
- Community Distributed Generation Procedural Requirements (PDF)
- Gas service for a combined heat and power project: Rider H application form (PDF)
Andre Wellington: Distributed Generation
4 Irving Place, 13th floor SE
New York, NY, 10003
Checks must be made out to "Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc." and should include the proposed site address on the notes line.
was this information helpful?