Register Your Smart Thermostat and Get Up to $110
Buy a Wi-Fi enabled smart thermostat and get a $25 rebate. Earn an additional $85 when you register it with Con Edison.
How it Works
- Buy any Wi-Fi-enabled smart thermostat and get a $25 rebate. Buy it on our Marketplace and get an instant rebate.
- Choose an eligible model, listed below, and enroll your thermostat to get another $85 when you agree to participate for two years. When you enroll, you allow Con Edison to make brief, limited adjustments to your central air-conditioner setting during the summer to reduce demand on our electric grid. You are always in control and can override the settings at any time.
What You Need to Enroll
- A Con Edison residential electric account.
- Wi-Fi network.
- Con Edison-approved thermostat operating your central cooling system.
What You Can Expect
- A confirmation email and an $85 rebate check from Con Edison within six to eight weeks.
- A maximum of up to 10 events each summer, unless there is a power emergency.
- Each event will last no longer than four hours and will take place sometime between 11:30 a.m. and 11 p.m. on weekdays.
- You will always have control of your thermostat and can change the settings at any time
EnrollmentEnroll with an approved service provider when their enrollment period opens. For more information, refer to the terms and conditions on the service provider websites. Rebates are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Approved Thermostat||Approved Service Provider|
|Radio Thermostat Company of America: Filtrete 3M-50, CT 30, CT 50, CT 80||Energy Hub|
|Radio Thermostat CT 30, CT 80, CT 100
Trane ComfortLink Control
RCS Z-Wave Communicating Thermostat
|Nest Learning Thermostat||Nest|
|SensiTM Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat||Emerson|
ecobee Smart Si
was this information helpful?