Register Your Smart Thermostat and Get Up to $110
Buy a Con Edison-approved smart thermostat and get a $25 rebate. Earn an additional $85 when you register it with Con Edison.
How it WorksWhen you enroll your smart thermostat, you can allow Con Edison to make brief, limited adjustments to your central air-conditioner setting during the summer to reduce demand and high energy use. You are always in control and can override the settings at any time.
Get RewardedOnce you're enrolled, Con Edison will send you a check for $85. This incentive rewards your participation for the two-year program.
What You Need to Enroll
- A Con Edison residential electric account.
- Wi-Fi network.
- Con Edison-approved thermostat operating your central cooling system.
What You Can Expect
- A confirmation email and an $85 rebate check from Con Edison within six to eight weeks.
- A maximum of up to 10 events each summer, unless there is a power emergency.
- Each event will last no longer than four hours and will take place sometime between 11:30 a.m. and 11 p.m. on weekdays.
- You will always have control of your thermostat and can change the settings at any time
EnrollmentEnroll with an approved service provider when their enrollment period opens. For more information, refer to the terms and conditions on the service provider websites. Rebates are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Approved Thermostat||Approved Service Provider|
|Radio Thermostat Company of America: Filtrete 3M-50, CT 30, CT 50, CT 80||Energy Hub|
|Radio Thermostat CT 30, CT 80, CT 100
Trane ComfortLink Control
RCS Z-Wave Communicating Thermostat
|Nest Learning Thermostat||Nest|
|SensiTM Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat||Emerson|
ecobee Smart Si