Business Energy Pro
You’ll partner with a dedicated energy efficiency service provider who will analyze your business’s smart meter data and provide a custom set of solutions that will optimize your business performance and reduce operational costs.
Together with New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), we aim to transform the energy efficiency market by using smart meter technology to calculate energy savings.
We’re looking for small or medium commercial customers who:
- Are located on Staten Island or in Westchester County.
- Have an electric and gas Con Edison account with at least 13 months of billing history.
- Have an online Con Edison account. You can register now if you don’t have one.
- Have a smart meter installed on site.
How to Enroll
Select your energy efficiency service provider based on your company's needs. Your service provider will work with you to transfer your real-time energy-usage data and follow up with personalized recommendations to make your business more energy efficient and improve your bottom line.
Choose Your Energy Efficiency Service Provider
|Energy Solutions Offered|
|Enroll With Lime Energy||Enroll With mCloud|
Have questions about these energy efficiency service providers?
What to Expect After You Enroll
- Your energy efficiency service provider will reach out to you to schedule a free energy assessment.
- Your energy efficiency provider will propose energy solutions based on the assessment.
- You will need to Share Your Data with a third-party data manager that will work with your energy efficiency provider to help you save.
- Contractors will install equipment, so you can start saving energy and money immediately!
was this information helpful?