Business Energy Pro
Together with New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), we aim to transform the energy efficiency market by using smart meter technology to calculate energy savings.
You’ll partner with a dedicated energy efficiency service provider who will analyze your business’s smart meter data and provide a custom set of solutions that will optimize your business performance and reduce operational costs.
Energy Solutions Offered
- Lighting upgrade
- HVAC & ventilation controls and optimization
- Indoor air quality management
- No upfront capital required
- Reduced and controlled operating expenses
- Full service, including equipment repair and replacement
- Control of your facility with 24/7 remote monitoring
- Full warranty
- Reassure customers and staff it’s safe to return to your business
We’re looking for small or medium commercial customers who:
- Are located on Staten Island or in Westchester County.
- Have an electric and gas Con Edison account with at least 13 months of billing history.
- Have an online Con Edison account. You can register now if you don’t have one.
- Have a smart meter installed on site.
How to Enroll
Submit your basic contact and business information and a service provider will be in touch within five business days. Your service provider will work with you to transfer your real-time energy-usage data and follow up with personalized recommendations to make your business more energy efficient and improve your bottom line.
What to Expect After You Enroll
- Your energy efficiency service provider will reach out to you to schedule a free energy assessment.
- Your energy efficiency provider will propose energy solutions based on the assessment.
- You will need to Share Your Data with a third-party data manager that will work with your energy efficiency provider to help you save.
- Contractors will install equipment, so you can start saving energy and money immediately!
was this information helpful?