No More Waiting
Connect to Solar
Start Using Your Smart Meter
About two weeks after your meter is installed, you’ll get access to tools on My Account that track your energy use and identify opportunities to save.
Under the Billing & Usage tab, you’ll find:
- Billing - View and compare monthly bills. Seeing a year at a glance shows how usage varies across seasons.
- Usage - Find multiple ways to track how you consume energy, including:
- 12-month snapshot
- Current billing cycle
- Daily view
- Near-Real-Time Usage - Get a detailed picture of what times of day you use the most energy. See your electric usage in 15-minute increments, and gas usage in 1-hour increments.
- Comparisons & Analysis - See how your usage compares to similar homes. You can also receive customized energy savings tips and program recommendations by clicking on the Home Energy Breakdown tab and answering a few questions.
- Green Button - Download and safely share your energy usage data with contractors and other third parties to help you optimize energy use and improve efficiency.
Commercial and Complex Billing Customers
We’re making it more convenient to view your data by moving it from Customer CARE to My Account. If you haven’t already, please register for My Account to get access to in-depth interval data, personalized energy insights, and much more.
Once you log in to My Account, open Compare Charges to view:
- Cost & Usage Trends:
- Track how you use energy at different times. See consumption in monthly, daily, and in near-real time.
- Track peak usage.
- Receive customized energy efficiency program enrollment opportunities and recommendations to help you save.
- View weather and temperature trends.
- Complete your site profile for customized energy-efficiency recommendations and program information that can help you save.
- Green Button - Download and safely share your energy usage data with contractors and other third parties to optimize how your business, facility, or multifamily building uses energy.
See What Affects Your Energy Usage