Clean Heat Financing
Ready to upgrade your building’s heating system and reduce your carbon footprint? Our carefully selected financing providers offer options tailored to your needs and budget. With little to no upfront installation costs, you can get state-of-the-art clean heat technology on a fixed price negotiated directly with your dedicated financing provider. Plus, participating clean heat contractors will work with you to select the best option and layout for your new heat pump system.
Benefits of Heat Pumps
Heat pumps are the latest clean heat technology and will keep your space comfortable year-round. In the colder months, they work by pulling heat from the air or underground and using it to heat your business or home. In the warmer months, they flow in reverse and use a refrigerant to cool your home. Providing both heat and air conditioning, heat pumps are a cleaner, more efficient alternative to fossil-fuel-powered heating.
Heat pumps can help you:
- Maintain a consistent temperature in your commercial building
- Make your multifamily more attractive to current and future tenants
- Reduce your carbon footprint with a cleaner, more efficient alternative to fossil-fuel-powered heating
- Increase asset value and net operating income by shifting capital expenditure to operations and maintenance
Who is eligible?
- Market-rate and income-eligible multifamily buildings with five or more units
- Commercial and industrial building owners
- Commercial office tenants under triple-net leases who occupy large footprints
- Long-term commercial lease holders
- Non-profits including houses of worship
- Small businesses
- Single-family homeowners
How to Save With Heat as a Service
- Contact Con Edison or a participating clean heat contractor to learn more about Heat as a Service financing providers and decide which best fits your project.
- Your financing provider will work directly with you and your participating contractor to develop an energy services agreement that covers all, or a portion, of the project cost. The agreement will specify what the equipment will be worth at the end of the arrangement and may include regular maintenance. You remain a Con Edison customer with full control of your account.
- Once you accept the agreement, your contractor installs the new equipment and gets paid directly by your financing provider.
- You avoid the initial capital investment required for installation and instead make monthly energy service payments to your financing provider.
Email us to learn more about your financing options and apply.
was this information helpful?