Energy Efficiency Pilots—Call for Ideas
Helping our customers use energy more efficiently is a key part of our clean energy commitment. We plan to triple our energy efficiency programs by 2030 and want to provide our customers with greater access to clean, efficient, and affordable energy.
Each year, we help thousands of homes and businesses across New York City and Westchester County reduce their electric and gas consumption, and we’re always looking for new and innovative energy efficiency solutions, especially for income-eligible customers.
Do you have an idea for energy efficient technology or a program that can help our customers use energy more efficiently? We want to hear from you.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for ideas that:
- Help customers save energy and reduce energy costs;
- Remove or help overcome barriers to program participation; and/or
- Improve the delivery and cost effectiveness of energy efficiency offerings.
A successful idea:
- Is truly innovative and provides an outside-the-box solution to a large problem not currently addressed by our other pilots and programs;
- Could be piloted with a group of customers within a year; and
- Has a high probability of success
We are especially interested in ideas for income-eligible customers.
Learn more about our current pilots:
- Residential Heating and Cooling Pilot
- Business Energy Pro Pilot
- Energy-Efficiency Upgrades With Financing as Low as 0%
Submit Your Proposal
If your proposal fits our criteria, we’ll contact you to discuss how to bring your idea to life. Due to limited capacity, we’ll only reach out to parties whose ideas are selected for further consideration.