Innovation for Gas
Con Edison is embarking on a holistic effort to meet our customers heating needs while reducing peak demand for natural gas by finding smart heating solutions. We will be requesting information from qualified parties to work with us to advance customer uptake of commercially proven clean thermal resources
We’re interested in proposals that:
- Test new business models that bring clean thermal solutions to our customers
- Reduce peak demand for natural gas
- Scale without adversely impacting the local environment.
The Gas Innovation Program RFI will be released in Summer 2018. We encourage you to submit your response once the RFI is live.
Who Should Apply
Con Edison will consider proposals to partner with entities that have innovative solutions to increase adoption of clean thermal technologies. Preference will be given to partners that can demonstrate:
- A proven track record implementing clean thermal technologies
- A full range of project capabilities or partnerships to create a full suite of capabilities
- Inclusion of third-party capital
- An established presence in New York.
If you have a question, please email us at CleanThermal@coned.com