Awards and Recognition
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is getting noticed. Both our company and our employees received recognition in 2020.
- ASPIRA of New York’s Annual Circle of Achievers Award for empowering Latino youth 2020 Winner: Patrick Prieto
- LATINA Style top companies for Latinas for the 16th year
- Diversity Inc. 2020 Top Companies for Utilities
- Military Times top 100 Best Employers for Vets for the third year in a row, progressing from 48th to 33rd to 8th place
- Patriots Award for Employer Support for Guard and Reserve to Joan Jacobs, Con Edison; Todd McLeod, Orange & Rockland
- US Veterans Magazine “Best of the Best” for the second year in a row
- Forbes America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2020 List top 500 overall; and in the top 5 among utilities
- Nicole Leon made Crain’s New York Business list of Notable Women in Talent Resources
- The Irish Echo 10th Annual Irish Labor Awards 2020 Winner: James O’Leary
was this information helpful?