Con Edison has a reputation as an excellent place for minorities and women to work. We continue to be recognized as a top company for diversity.
- One of DiversityInc’s top energy companies
- Hispanic Network’s Best of the Best roster recognizing the nation’s top companies for diversity
- One of LATINA Style magazine’s 50 best companies for Latinas
- Named one of Black Enterprise magazine’s top 50 Best Companies for diversity
- Vany Vargas received the Latino Corporate Achiever award from ASPIRA
- Rica Johnson was added to the YWCA-NYC’s Academy of Women Leaders
- Rod Herbert and David Pearce were honored at the 46th Annual Harlem YMCA National Salute to Black Achievers in Industry Awards
- Anita Ma received an outstanding Asian American in Business award from the Asian American Business Development Center
- Nicole Leon made Black Enterprise’s list of top executives in corporate diversity
- Lori Stawicki was recognized as a Forty Under Forty Rising Star by the Business Council of Westchester
Living our Values Award
The Living our Values award is Con Edison’s highest honor. The award recognizes employees who exemplify the company’s three priorities: safety, operational excellence, and providing a +1 customer experience.
- Robert Fristachi, Designer L1-2, Design Engineering
- Tohma Gadson-Shaw, Field Operations Planner, Supply Chain
- Christine Melovitz-Goh, Specialist, Construction Management Electric
- Christina Sam, Bilingual Customer Assistance Supervisor, Customer Assistance
- Ricardo R. Velasquez, Operating Supervisor, Manhattan Electric Construction
- Kevin Walline, Splicer L1-2, Brooklyn/Queens Underground and Equipment
was this information helpful?