Awards and Recognition
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is getting noticed. Both our company and our employees received recognition in 2019.
- DiversityInc.’s Top Energy Companies for Diversity in 2019
- LATINA Style top companies for Latinas for the 15th year
- Black EOE Journal, HISPANIC Network Magazine, and Professional Woman’s Magazine Top Utilities, Energy, Gas & Oil Companies 2019
- Black EOE Journal, HISPANIC Network Magazine, and Professional Woman’s Magazine list of Top Supplier Diversity Programs for 2019
- U.S. Veterans Magazine Top Veteran Friendly Companies 2019
- Military Times top 100 Best Employers for Vets 2019 for the second year
- National Association of Minority Contractors Unity in Diversity Awards 2019 Winner: Michael Jones-Bey
- The Asian American Business Development Center’s Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business Award 2019 Winner: Joel Yu
- ASPIRA of New York’s Annual Circle of Achievers Award for empowering Latino youth 2019 Winner: Freddy Baez
- Harlem YMCA’s Black Achievers in Industry Award 2019 Winner: Catherine Lewis
- YWCA of the City of New York’s Academy of Women Leaders 2019 Winner: Deanne Ostrowski
- Elizabeth D. Moore was included in Black Enterprise’s 2019 Most Powerful Women in Corporate America
- Robert Sanchez and Armando Olivera were included in the Top 50 Latino Leaders in Energy, Oil & Gas
was this information helpful?