Ahorre con mejoras de eficiencia energética
You Have Two Ways to Participate
Prescriptive Rebate Pathway
Earn cash by installing energy efficient equipment, including:
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Lighting and Lighting Controls
Custom Rebate Pathway
Custom projects are eligible to receive incentives based on kWh or therms saved.
How to Apply
- Read the Commercial and Industrial Program Manual for complete customer and participating contractor eligibility requirements
- Complete an application
- For the prescriptive rebate, please include any applicable tools and forms with your application.
Prescriptive Rebate Tools and Forms
- Electric Measure Tool version 20.2
- Gas Measure Tool
- Steam Trap Survey version 20.3
- Pipe Insulation Survey version 20.3
- Elevator Modernization Estimator
- Boiler Clean and Tune-Up Calculator
For detailed information about measure requirements, refer to our program manual.
Limited-Time Bonus Installation Incentives
We are no longer accepting applications for our bonus incentives. If you submitted a project prior to the deadline of 9/30, refer to our project requirements below.
Bonus Incentive Project Requirements
- Finish installation and submit required completion documents by November 15
- Project must pass our post inspection by November 30, confirming you installed the approved scope of work
Use our detailed technical guidelines to help you complete your application for projects that include custom measures
¿Fue útil esta información?