Electric and Gas Safety Art Contest
Theme: Electric and Gas Safety in our Community
Express the importance of safety through color, line, shape, and subject. Your interpretation is key.
All visual art forms are welcome—paintings, drawings, digital art, or photography.
Submission Information and Deadline
February 16, 2024, at 5 p.m. EST
To submit your artwork on Instagram, please use #ConEdArtContest and tag Con Edison.
Winners will be announced on Con Edison’s Instagram page on March 1, 2024.
- First place winner will receive a $125 gift card
- Second and third place winners will receive $50 gift cards
- One entry per high school student
- Participants must reside within the Con Edison service territory in New York City and Westchester County
- The artwork must be themed around Electric and Gas Safety
- Computer generated images allowed
- Artwork should be 11x17 inches
- JPEG images of artwork are required
- Students high school name must be provided when posting the artwork
- Only original artwork will be considered
- By submitting, artists grant Con Edison the right to showcase their work on our platforms with appropriate credit
- All winners’ art submissions will be displayed at a local Con Edison facility
- Your artwork will be available to the public, do not include personal information about yourself or anyone else
- Creativity and originality
- Interpretation of the theme
- Overall visual impact
For contest information, please email Manhattan Regional Community Affairs