Here’s your chance to own a new electric vehicle with a special Con Edison discount. Customers and employees of Con Edison plus Orange and Rockland Utilities can save $3,000 on a new 2018 Nissan LEAF. The promotion runs from now through July 2, 2018.
- 100% electric
- Up to 150-mile range1
- Intelligent driving — follows the car in front of you and maintains a safe distance while keeping vehicle centered in the lane. In stop & go traffic, it can come to a complete stop and resume without intervention from the driver
- No gasoline, no oil changes
You save up to $12,5002 when combined with the Federal Electric Vehicle Tax Credit of $7,500 and the New York State Drive Clean Rebate of $2,000. All in all, a new electric vehicle can cost as little as $17,500 (plus tax) with these incentives.
How the Rebate Works
- Find a Nissan dealer near you that offers the New York State Drive Clean Rebate. See Participating Dealers.
- Print this page and bring it to a participating Nissan dealer with the promo code B66972.
- Present a copy of your Con Edison employee ID or your Con Edison electric bill.
Offer expires July, 2, 2018
¿Fue útil esta información?