Electric Vehicle Fast Charging Per-Plug Incentive
You may be eligible for Con Edison’s Electric Vehicle Charging Per-Plug Incentive if you have direct current, fast-charge electric vehicle supply equipment that meets the following requirements:
- Charger connection with a minimum output of 50 kW in a single- or parallel-output configuration.
- Charger connector with either an SAE CCS, or CHAdeMO standard.
- Publicly accessible electric vehicle charging, which includes access available to the general public without restriction or fees for parking.
- Stations constructed after March 1, 2019.
For interconnection resources and information, visit Project Center.
How to Apply
To apply, email us your completed and signed application along with proof of eligibility in the form of:
- A building permit.
- Payment from a developer for excess distribution facilities, if applicable.
- Proof of public accessibility.
Annual Incentive Amounts*
Each connector (i.e., plug) that meets the requirements of the program is eligible for an annual incentive payment.
50 kW to 74 kW
75 kW and higher
*per eligible electric vehicle supply equipment connector.
Incentive Availability and Queue Status
The program is approved for up to 400 individual EVSE plugs enrolled over seven years. Incentives are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
You can reserve your spot in the program queue by emailing us a completed application and your proof of eligibility.
Incentive Funds Committed
EVSE Plugs Enrolled
*Updated monthly. Last update: March 1, 2019.
¿Fue útil esta información?