Con Edison is seeking proposals for leveraging a Smart City Platform that will be installed under the Advanced Metering Infrastructure Smart Meters Project. The Platform will provide an end-to-end solution for devices, including registration, data handling and device monitoring, and data presentment.
Want to make a proposal?
Have a sensor, alarm, or other device that could benefit from an end-to-end connected platform?
We’re currently exploring the implementation of this opportunity for the Westchester County portion of the service territory only.
About the Smart City Platform
The platform uses Silver Spring NetworksTM technology, which allows manufacturers to integrate their communications into these devices. The platform uses safe and secure radio frequency waves that use the latest security technologies to ensure end-to-end protection of devices.
Learn more about how the Silver Springs Networks program works.
See some examples of use cases being considered for the Smart City Platform:
- Water Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Smart Streetlights
- Water and Wastewater Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
- Water and Wastewater Critical Alarms
- Railway Crossing Signal Status or Crossing Status
- Steam Pressure, Temperature, and Flow Measurement
- Leak and Spill Sensors
- Roadway Traffic Monitors
- Manhole Water Level Detection
- Gas Pressure and Flow Measurement
¿Fue útil esta información?