Get Up To $15,000 Off Ductless Mini-splits
How It Works
An air-source heat pump moves existing heat in the air from one place to another using electricity. In summer, it moves heat from inside a building to the outside like an air conditioner. In winter, it works in reverse, extracting heat from outside to bring it into a building.
- Instant and long-term cost savings
- Uses energy more effectively. Heat pumps concentrate and transfer heat rather than generating it directly, delivering one-and-a-half to three times more heat energy to a building than the electrical energy they consume.
- Dual heat and cooling
- Whisper quiet
- Lower emissions
- Filters and dehumidifies the air
- Easy to operate
Get Up To $15,000 in Rebates to Eliminate Fossil Fuels
Get an instant $125 rebate per outdoor unit. You may qualify for $2,500 in incentives when you install ductless mini-splits throughout your entire building.
Plus, save an additional $12,500 when you also make your mini-splits your primary heating source. That’s up $15,000 back in your pocket!*
How to make ductless mini-splits your primary heating source:
- Use integrated controls, which set the heat pump as the primary heating source, allowing your existing heat source to only operate as a backup for extremely cold temperatures.
- Opt for decommissioning, which means that your contractor will disconnect or remove your existing equipment.
If your home is in the area affected by the Westchester natural gas moratorium, you can receive up to an additional 30% off your installation, on top of our other rebates.
To get started, find a participating contractor in the New York State Clean Heat Program. Your contractor will help find and install your heat pump, determine how to make it your primary heating source, and deduct your rebate from the total project cost.
Questions about heat pumps?1-800-430-9505
was this information helpful?