Frequently Asked Questions
The program offers prescriptive incentives for a wide range of energy-efficient equipment including:
- LED lamps, fixtures, and controls
- HVAC tune-up, replacements, and controls
- Refrigeration LEDs, fan motors and fan controls, compressor controls, door gaskets for drink coolers, night covers for open refrigeration displays, and free strip curtains for walk-in coolers.
Find savings for your business:
The primary benefit is that you will spend less on energy over time, freeing up capital for expansion and improvement of your business. Other benefits include:
- Improved light levels:
- Increased safety in warehouses, auto-mechanics, and machine shops.
- Increased productivity of office staff.
- Improved HVAC function:
- With demand control ventilation (and other HVAC improvements available) your employees will see an improvement in air quality and comfort, which could increase productivity.
- Improved refrigeration functionality:
- Better light levels from LED replacements improve product visibility.
- Better temperature controls for open refrigeration, reach-ins, and walk-in coolers.
was this information helpful?