How to Charge Your Electric Car
Level 1 — 120V
- NEMA 5–15 outlet or hardwiring.
- Approximately 6–22 hours to full charge
- 110V for our service territory
- For personal use
Level 2 — 208V-240V
- NEMA 14–50 outlet or hardwired.
- Approximately 2–8 hours to full charge
- 208–240V for our service territory
- For personal and commercial use. May require a service upgrade.
Level 3 — 480V
DC Fast Charging
- Approximately 40 minutes to full charge
- Commercial use
Find a Charging Station
With a growing number of charging stations in our territory—and across the country—electric vehicles can increasingly go the distance.
View the ChargeHub Map to find charging stations along your route.
was this information helpful?