Help for Neighbors in Need
How to Help Others
EnergyShare is funded by tax-deductible contributions from caring Con Edison customers, employees, businesses, and foundations. We match every dollar contributed.
How to Donate
- Check the EnergyShare box on your bill to add $1 to the total amount due. That dollar will be donated automatically.
- Set up a one-time or monthly donation online.
- Send a check to HeartShare.
HeartShare Human Services of New York
P.O. Box 392112
Pittsburgh, PA 15251-9112
How to Get Help
If you’re a residential customer, you may qualify for up to $200 toward your bill annually per EnergyShare season.
To qualify, you must:
- have made at least one good-faith payment toward your bill within the last 12 months, and;
- be eligible for government financial assistance and/or meet federal Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) income guidelines.