Advocacy Today Conference: Journey Mapping to Improve Customer Experience
Journey Mapping to Improve Client Experience
Thursday, October 25
3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
424 West 54th Street
New York, NY 10019
Join Con Edison and Marcos Salazar, co-founder and executive director of Be Social Change, for a fun, interactive afternoon learning how journey mapping can help you better understand your clients and improve their experience with your organization.
A panel of experts will share insights and best practices so you can:
- Better understand and optimize your client journey
- Identify critical pain points and attainable business solutions
- Build successful change-implementation teams within your organization
- Make your entire organization client-centric
- Strengthen your brand by offering a great client experience with every interaction
Small-group mentoring sessions will follow the panel discussion. Enjoy drinks, snacks, and open networking throughout the event.
Attendees will be entered into a raffle to win an iPad!*
Scott Perl,Partner, McKinsey & Company
Michael Murphy, General Manager, Strategic Operations, Con Edison
Teddy Nieto, Sign-up Journey Project Manager, Con Edison
Interested in attending?
Please RSVP by October 15.
was this information helpful?