Con Edison Provides Dry Ice Locations for Sunday, Aug. 9, 2020
Con Edison will distribute dry ice today at two locations in Westchester County and three locations in New York City.
The company will also have a mobile information center at each location from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Workers will be available to answer customers’ questions.
- The North Castle Community Park, 205 Business Park Drive, in Armonk. Distribution will be from 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. or until supplies run out.
- The Cross County Shopping Center, 8000 Mall Walk, Yonkers. Distribution will be from 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. or until supplies run out.
New York City
- The Home Depot, 11220 Rockaway Boulevard Park, in Ozone Park, Queens. Distribution will be from 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. or until supplies run out.
- The Staten Island Mall, 2655 Richmond Avenue, on Staten Island. Distribution will be from 12:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. or until supplies run out.
- The Home Depot, 1806 East Gun Hill Road, in the Bronx. Distribution will be from 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. or until supplies run out.
Instructions for safe handling and disposal of dry ice are printed on the bag containing the ice. Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide and should be used only in well-ventilated areas. A reminder: children and pets should be kept safely away from dry ice.
The company is following safety guidelines issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, the state, the city and the county for COVID-19, and asks customers to practice social distancing while waiting with others and speaking with Con Edison representatives. That will help ensure that everyone remains safe during the health crisis.
For additional information or questions, customers can call us at 1-800-752-6633 or visit our website at www.coned.com.
was this information helpful?