Contact us at 1-877-870-6118
You May Also Qualify For
- Rebates of up to $1000 to replace your old cooling or heating system
- A $50 reward to let us pick up your old freezer or refrigerator
- Remotely control your central A/C with a free smart thermostat
- Rebates up to $50 for new high efficiency appliances
- Get an $85 rebate for your thermostat
- Free smart kit for room A/C
Energy Efficiency Rebates
Find out about high-efficiency equipment rebates for oil-to-gas conversions.
Get Paid to Upgrade to High-Efficiency Heating and Cooling Equipment
You can become more energy efficient by upgrading your central air-conditioning system, electric heat pump water heater, gas furnace, boiler, water heaters, programmable thermostat, and more. We are offering real benefits to help you reduce wasted energy and lower your heating and cooling costs by up to 30%.*
Con Edison will help you foot the bill if you are considering improvements to your heating and cooling equipment or duct and air sealing. You must be a Con Edison residential customer, living in a 1-to-4 family home, and buy and install eligible high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment.
You’ll be rewarded
Con Edison offers rebates of up to $1,000 on select high-efficiency equipment. For more information check here
Eligibility & Requirements
Getting paid to upgrade is easy. Just follow our three-step process:
- Purchase eligible high-efficiency equipment or complete duct and air sealing work. For a list of eligible equipment and rebates click here.
- Have your new equipment installed by a Licensed contractor who meets all New York State and local municipality requirements. To find a contractor click here.
- Make sure that you meet all eligibility requirements for the electric and/or gas equipment rebates and agree to comply with terms as listed on the rebate application, then complete, sign, and mail in the correct rebate application (see below).
Con Edison’s residential HVAC program will help make purchasing high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment a little easier. Increasing energy efficiency is a great way to save money while reducing the strain on our natural resources. Going green can save you some green.
Youre now ready to apply for your upgrade rebate. Just download, complete, and mail in the application that’s right for you.
For rebate applications, click here.
If you still have questions see our FAQ, or call us at 1-800-430-9505. We’re here to help.
To find out about participating in Con Edison's residential Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning Program visit conedhvacrebates.com/hvac/for-contractors or, call 1-800-430-9505.