Contact us for more information.
Energy Efficiency Rebates
Find out about high-efficiency equipment rebates for oil-to-gas conversions.
Receive Valuable Rebates for Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Replace your older appliances with newer and more energy-efficient models and you could reduce your electricity usage by as much as 30 percent*
- Upgrading to a new, qualifying appliance saves you money AND helps reduce your carbon footprint
Eligibility & Requirements
Con Edison residential electric customers living in one-to-four unit homes are eligible. Equipment must be purchased and installed between September 1, 2013 and December 31, 2015 to be eligible. Upon receipt of your complete application, you can expect your rebate check in six to eight weeks. Estimated rebate timing is based on receipt of a fully-completed application and all required documentation.
Con Edisons residential Appliance Rebate program will help make purchasing high-efficiency appliances a little easier. Increasing energy efficiency is a great way to save money while reducing the strain on our natural resources. Going green can save you some green.
Refrigerators & Dehumidifiers:
- $50 for a CEE Tier II or III refrigerator
- $10 for an ENERGY STAR® dehumidifier
- $25 for an ENERGY STAR® room A/C (seasonal)