Small Business

Free Energy Surveys and Incentives up to 70% for Equipment Upgrades

Benefits

  • Energy efficiency survey performed at your location by a professional.
  • Customized recommendations on how you can save energy and money.
  • Energy-saving devices such as compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs), low-flow aerators, high-pressure rinse sprayers, and water heater thermostat setback

Incentives

  • For certain upgrades, you will pay only 30% of the cost.
  • Con Edison will pay up to 70% of the remaining cost directly to the contractor.
  • No waiting on a rebate.
  • Once the upgrades that you have approved have been installed, you will receive an invoice from the contractor for only 30% of the total cost.

Eligibility & Requirements

  • Small businesses, religious facilities, educational facilities and other not-for-profit customers in New York City and Westchester County are eligible.
  • To qualify, your facility must have an average peak monthly electric demand of 100 kW or less. You can find your peak monthly electricity demand on your Con Edison electric bill.

Program Details

Qualify

Qualification is simple. Have your account number handy and call 1-877-870-6118. If you pay your own electric bill and your average peak monthly demand is 100 kW or less, you qualify.

Schedule a survey

While you’re on the phone for qualification, schedule your FREE energy survey. One of our trained surveyors will visit your business at your convenience to perform the audit. It will only take 30 to 90 minutes and you can review the results on the spot.

Agree to upgrades

If you agree to all or part of the recommended measures and associated costs, you will be asked to sign a contract and the installation will be scheduled.

Installation of your upgrades

After installation is complete, you will pay the contractor 30% of the final cost and Con Edison will pay the remaining 70%.

How to Apply

Call 1-877-870-6118